Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday Fitness Blogging

  • Weight = X
  • Change From Last Week: 0
  • Met Training Goals? Sort of:
    • Fri = 30 min bike (goal: 30 min ct)
    • Sat = 5 miles (goal: 5 miles)
    • Sun = 4 miles (goal: 4 miles)
    • Mon = rest
    • Tue = 3 miles (goal: 3 miles)
    • Wed = 20 min bike (goal: 15 min ct)
    • Thu = 90 min bike (goal was 4 miles)
    Total Miles: 12 (goal: 16 miles)
  • Current Training Goal:
    • Fri = 30 min crosstrain
    • Sat = 6 miles (2 hour crosstrain)
    • Sun = 4 miles (80 min crosstrain)
    • Mon = rest
    • Tue = 3 miles (1 hour crosstrain)
    • Wed = 15 min crosstrain
    • Thu = 5 miles (100 min crosstrain)

Once again the weight disappoints, but I keep reminding myself that there's a long way yet to go. And no change is better than gains. My last day of walking turned into exercise bike on doctor's orders, otherwise I may well have attempted it and made it. It probably wouldn't have been good exercise though, so it's just as well. At least with the stationary bike I know I was getting a hard workout.

I got another donation, from Cynthia Healy. This puts me up to $220, which is nice. More importantly, it gives me more motivation for working out. If you have $5 to spare, and haven't donated already, please consider it. Thanks.

Please Donate

No comments: