Thursday, August 23, 2007

Primaries

I find the race to get the earliest primary election to be utterly hilarious. The whole nation hates the current administration so much that we just can't wait until a reasonable time to start the whole election season. Gotta have it sooner!

It doesn't matter to me. I don't belong to a political party and I won't vote in a presidential primary if I'm forced to declare a party. As Washington state cowardly bowed to the parties' demands and forces voters to declare a party before voting in primaries now, I won't have any input whatsoever in the selection of a candidate for either party. And while it bothers me a little, it doesn't bother me much because I think the method of choosing candidates in this country is insanely stupid anyway.

And again, I'm of the opinion that Bush and his cronies should be impeached immediately. So all this election garbage is just getting in the way of dealing with the lame duck president who is trying his best to destroy America in his final few months.

No comments: