Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Rants

Preaching Hate: Ken Hutcherson, pastor of Antioch Bible Church in Kirkland, said, "God hates soft men" and "God hates effeminate men." ... "If I was in a drugstore and some guy opened the door for me, I'd rip his arm off and beat him with the wet end." People like this, who preach hate in church, are scumbags. If I were a member of that church, I'd be ashamed. The pastor advocates beating people for being polite. That's pathetic, and utterly unChristian.

I'm for abolishing all e-voting machines entirely, unless they are open source and regularly inspected by UN observers. This story is just one of thousands about how useless the current crop of voting machines are.

TSA thugs steal baby food because the amount the parents brought, thinking of all the possible (and likely) delays, was apparently too excessive. Time to disband the TSA and put something intelligent and actually useful in its place.