Sunday, August 22, 2004

Nike Commercials

Who's the cyclist in the Nike commercial that shows the concert pianist who is late to his concert? For that matter, who is the runner in the haunted house version? I suspect the tennis player is one of the Williams sisters, but I'm not sure which one because I don't really like tennis much. Maybe I should just Google this question...

Ok, Eric pointed me to nikespeed.com, and they say the athletes are Serena Williams, Lance Armstrong, and Marion Jones. The website is utter crap, as it's a "full immersion" website that clearly wants to hijack your computer and is more style than substance, but at least I figured that much out. You can find out just about anything on the internet.

Except, apparently, pictures of the little blue cow in action. I still think it's steroids. I'm just not sure why it's competing in both men's and women's events. You'd think that would be a dead giveaway to the officials. I want to know the results of the doping test for that creature.