Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Christmas That Was

We didn't plan on having Christmas this year. No gifts, no plans that involved spending too much money... no nothing. But of course, the family can't quite give up the giving. From Eric's side of the family I got the gift of a (mostly) pain-free Christmas from my sister-in-law, and a gift from Eric's parents AND a book I've been meaning to read (Longitude), and Eric's grandmother gave us a history of the family an autobiography that I'm looking forward to reading. On my side of the family, an older sister couldn't resist getting me (the notorious penguin collector) a candy-pooping penguin to add to the collection. My little sister gave me her first season of MacGyver DVD set. Another sister gave me a foot care set, knowing that I'll be doing more walking this year. And the traditional Frangos made an appearance from my parents.

No comments: