Sunday, November 27, 2005

Football

I try to watch the Seahawks games. I'm not nearly as passionate about the NFL as I am about baseball, but I do enjoy watching all the tight ends running around. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. So I caught today's game, from start to finish.

If there was ever a game that the Seahawks did not deserve to win, this was it. Now, admittedly, the Giants didn't deserve a win either... in fact, this would be one game I'd give both teams a loss on. The Seahawks finally won 24-21 in overtime after the kicker for the Giants missed three straight field goals, two of which weren't even at extreme distances for the NFL. The Seahawks, in the meantime, blew chance after chance and allowed the Giants to tie the game with a two point conversion.

Yeah, both teams deserve a loss for this week, but the Seahawks got a win and go to 9-2 for the season and the top of the NFC. Next week: Monday night football.

No comments: