Thursday, November 17, 2005

More Political Garbage

I like this political rant by Mark Evanier mostly for the creative ways he described Cheney's approval ratings.

Now we know why the oil execs weren't sworn in. The only question that remains is, if they blatantly lie about something that was part of the public record, then what else are they lying about?

More from the Times on the state Rethuglican party's dirty trick. Again, I don't have a problem with the challenges, but the timing and the fact that they didn't double-check the list before submitting it (under penalty of perjury no less!) are both indications that they aren't trying to clean up voting rolls as much as deny people the right to vote. I agree with challenged voter Raymond Doyle. Soleto committed perjury and belongs in jail.

I debated a long time whether or not to link to this post. And frankly, I have no words to describe my feelings about it. I did not, and will not, watch the video. I don't have the stomach for it. Again, Pogo is proven right: "We have met the enemy... and he is us".

No comments: