Friday, August 18, 2006

Bumper Stickers

Via Collective Sigh:
At least in Vietnam, Bush had an exit strategy

Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention

If you supported Bush, a yellow ribbon won't make up for it

Poverty, healthcare & homelessness are moral issues

Of course it hurts. You're getting screwed by an elephant

Bush lied, and you know it

Religious fundamentalism: A threat abroad, a threat at home

God bless everyone (No exceptions)

Bush spent your Social Security on his war

Pro America, Anti Bush

Who would Jesus bomb?

If you support Bush's war, why are you still here? Shut up and ship out

Feel safer now?

I'd rather have a president who screwed his intern than one who screwed his country

Jesus was a social activist - that is liberal

My values? Free speech, equality, liberty, education, tolerance

Is it 2008 yet?

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism - Thomas Jefferson

Don't blame me. I voted against Bush -- twice!

Annoy a conservative; think for yourself

Visualize impeachment

Hey Bush! Where's Bin Laden?

Corporate media = Mass mind control

Stop Mad Cowboy Disease

George W. Bush: Making terrorists faster than he can kill them

Keep your theocracy off my democracy

Democrats are sexy. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

Aspiring Canadian

Corporate media: Weapons of Mass Deception

Don't confuse dying for oil with fighting for freedom

Stem cell research is pro life

Hate, greed, ignorance: Weapons of Mass Destruction

Honor our troops - Demand the truth

Rebuild Iraq? Why not spend 87 billion on America?

FACT: BUSH OIL
1999 - $19 barrel
2006 - $70 barrel

The last time religion controlled politics, people got burned at the stake
I kind of wish I had a way to put them all on my car in rotation. I'd rather not have more than one at a time, but I'd like to put most of them up.

No comments: