Tuesday, November 23, 2004

New Socks

So my new walking socks have arrived, mostly intact. More on that in a sec. The socks are very nice looking WrightSock pairs with a pink ribbon on each one. The directions suggest washing them before the first use, which fits in just fine with my current inability to do much of anything.

The company that sent them got a nice (I hope) letter from me regarding their packaging and lack of ability thereof. See the box was completely trashed, and not just from UPS handling. The tape wasn't secured to the box, none of the corners of the box were taped, and a side of the box was completely open. It's a miracle all the pairs of socks arrived intact. As much as I hate packing stuff (and I really hate packing stuff), I would never have done such a poor job as whoever packed this one.

So I wrote to the company, and I hope to get either an apology or at least an acknowledgement of the poor job. If I don't, well... they use BizRate and I'll have to be honest in my evaluation of them.