Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Rants

Dreams from Obama's mother, my eighth cousin and a girl who lived in the town next to the one I grew up in.

I think June 7th should be celebrated heavily. I won't tell you how *I* plan to celebrate, it's not safe for work.

Personal pet peeve: children who haven't had their vaccinations being allowed in school, where they can kill children who HAVE had their vaccinations. Vaccines do not cause autism, and only a complete moron would continue to believe it after all the proof. And make no mistake, lack of vaccinations kills. But idiots still argue about it.

The Brad Blog argues against mail-in voting. I really don't agree with this, as I find I prefer my mail-in voting to going to some local church to vote, but the points made are valid and should be considered.

Disgusting shock-jocks tell potential jurors to lie. They claim they are simply trying to show how the justice system is unfair, but they've gone a bit too far by instructing their listeners how to vote if they get on a jury.

Racism is a disease, and the scumbags behind these shirts are terminally ill.

Boing Boing links to Reason TV: Mississippi Drug War Blues. Cory Maye, at home with his 18 month old daughter, was attacked in the middle of the night by men who didn't identify themselves. He hunkered down in a room with his daughter, and shot at the intruders, killing one of them. The intruders were police on a drug raid. Once again: The Drug War is stupid and must stop before more innocent people are killed.

Seven Insane Conspiracies That Actually Happened, including Prescott Bush's attempted treason. Like grandfather, like grandson.

An Iraqi blogger has been killed. Asterism reports as well.