Monday, August 16, 2004

Playing With Blogger

I would love to host a blog on my own website, preferably one with my own domain. Unfortunately, money problems plague us. It doesn't help that I'm mostly unemployed. I need to find myself a decent job soon. One that doesn't involve sitting in front of a computer all day.

I've been playing with this nifty new template. I like playing with the templates, since I tend to learn more about CSS and HTML every time I do. I always hope to learn new stuff I can apply to Bloggity. I don't know if I've mentioned the way my other blog got it's name? I was trying out this whole blogging thing thanks to Elayne, and when they asked for a name I tried to come up with something that would work. The first name that came to mind was "Bloggity", but it seemed too boring, so I added the extra "blog"s. Silly, but it was all I could think of. Perhaps if I'd stopped for a bit and thought about it, I would have come up with a better name.

I'm not sure when I first realized that my name rhymes with blog, but when I did I put it into my list of rotating taglines for Bloggity. Now I've got a blog based on it.

Anyway, I hope to keep playing with templates on this blog, so don't expect it to stay this way for long. Hopefully this will prevent me from completely screwing up BBBB, which I've done a few times annoyingly enough.