Monday, January 15, 2007

Nothing to Blog About...

I haven't written much here lately, sorry. I guess I'm waiting for the Democrats to outrage me enough that I start ranting about them. Kinda hard to do when my outrage-o-meter has been broken by the last few years of farce masquerading as government.

As you no doubt know, this isn't solely a political blog, either, so at some point I might start talking about other stuff. Like the TiVo we just got. Or watching the Olympics on the TiVo, as this is definitely my Olympics blog. Or urging you to put Eric's e-mail address in if you order TiVo, so we can get an upgrade for our TiVo (tiktok at eskimo dot com, if you are interested).

Anyway, Eric and I will try to post stuff here every once in awhile. I just hope you aren't waiting for something amazing.

No comments: