Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday Fitness Blogging

  • Weight = X-2
  • Change From Last Week: -2
  • Met Training Goals? No:
    • Fri = 30 min exercise bike
    • Sat = 3 miles
    • Sun = 1 mile (goal was 3 miles)
    • Tue = 1.5 to 2 miles (goal was 3 miles)
    • Wed = 1 hour swimming
    • Thu = none (goal was 3 miles)
  • Current Training Goal:
    • Fri = 30 minutes crosstraining
    • Sat = 4 miles
    • Sun = 3 miles
    • Tue = 3 miles
    • Thu = 4 miles

Despite having some leg problems that stopped me from walking my full distance for three of my walking days, I did manage to get quite a bit of exercise in. In particular, the full hour of swimming helped use up some of my now abundant energy and gave me the ability to exercise my legs without pain.

I apparently lost two pounds since last week's weigh in, but experience has taught me that even weighing in at the same time every week you get a good bit of variance. Until the weight loss creates a pattern, it's best to just ignore it and concentrate on feeling better.

No comments: