Saturday, February 26, 2005

Training

I went on a small walk today with my sister, not nearly the 5 miles I was supposed to get in, but NO PAIN! I think I'll try to go on a longer walk tomorrow and see how far I can go. I didn't get my regular crosstraining in on Friday, but I will be doing the swim on Wednesday so I'll get the full amount in even if I miss the day. I really hope the pain stays away so I can get the longer walks in this week. I've been doing a lot of stretching and exercising... I hope the effects remain.

Today I went down to the store, and on the way, I stopped to take a picture of the blooming tree in front of our house. As usual, the sky washed out a bit on the digital image, but the blue was much deeper in real life.

Yo, California, send us our rain back! We don't want a summer drought! C'mon, we'll trade you weather!

No comments: