King County, Washington, is considering vote-by-mail. I already vote absentee, so I'm for it.
The power of blogs is overstated, as seen in the case of Cory Maye.
There is much much more on Bush's violation of the Constitution of the United States of America, and the breaking of his oath of office. Here's some selected links:
- Bush now claims he was just too lazy to bother getting the warrants required.
- Judge Robertson quit because Bush turned the FISA into a Potemkin court. Rubber-stamping illegally obtained evidence isn't what that court is for.
- Carter and Clinton never authorized illegal spying on American citizens.
- The Carter/Clinton myth is also debunked by the Washington Post.
- And by MSNBC.
- Bush's illegal wiretaps may taint current cases. Illegally obtained evidence isn't allowed in court, remember?
- Conservative Scholars say Bush's actions are Impeachable Offenses.
- Making Light also has a roundup of opinions.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. - The Constitution