Thursday, October 28, 2004

Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote

What if you show up to vote next Tuesday and election workers say you are not registered?
1. Make sure you are the correct voting precinct. You can check at My Polling Place or call 1-866-OUR-VOTE for assistance.

2. If you are at the correct polling place and officials claim you are not registered, request a provisional ballot. It's your right under the law.

Please pass this on to as many people as you can. Lifted straight from Political Wire.