Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday Fitness Blogging

So, back to fitness blogging, this time here on the boring blog. I'm not comfortable enough to put my actual weight on the blog yet, though I may change that later. In any case, "X" represents a real number that I'm trying to get down from.
  • Weight = X
  • Change From Last Week: -
  • Met Training Goals? Yes:
    • Tue = 3 miles
    • Thu = 3 miles
  • Current Training Goal:
    • Fri = 30 minutes crosstraining
    • Sat = 3 miles
    • Sun = 3 miles
    • Tue = 3 miles
    • Thu = 3 miles

The image to the right will change depending on whether or not I lose any weight. That's my fast way of reading progress. In addition, my training goals are taken from the 24 week plan of the 3-Day. While the 3-Day plan starts on Monday, my fitness week starts on Friday. If a day isn't listed, it's a rest day according to the training plan. I will likely be trading rest days and crosstraining days during the next few weeks, so that might change.

No comments: