Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pain Update

Ok, 3 mile walk followed by 4 hours of retail. I should be a gibbering heap of agony right now. I'm not fantastic, my feet are killing me, but I feel great otherwise. I was even up for some housework when I got home. I feel like I've got my life back.

I joined a 3-Day team, the Bouncing Betties. I'm hoping being on a team will help me to walk a little more often and stick with the training schedule. I'm still way far away from my goal for fundraising, but hopefully being a member of a team will help a little with that, too.

I've got an appointment with a podiatrist to try to help with the heelspur pain. I hope he's got some ideas on how to improve the foot a little. Right now, both feet hurt, but my right foot is far worse. On the other hand, at least I'm able to walk. Last week when I complained about the pain, I needed the cane to even do that much.

More later.

No comments: