Friday, April 22, 2005

Training Update

Sorry for the tardiness of this post, but I've been... well... training!

I managed to get my miles in this week, and I'm looking at a 9/6 mile weekend right now. I also think that on the days I'm not scheduled to walk I should at least do a little time on the treadmill. The fact that it takes me a mile to just warm up disturbs me a little, so maybe if I do a mile every day regardless it might help. We'll have to see.

Friday Fitness report coming later... I did get my crosstraining in today, as well.

When I get home from work, maybe I'll see if I can't put together a photo-blog entry. I've got a few I haven't posted yet for whatever reason.

Also, I'm still asking (and needing) donations. If you can't afford more, consider donating $15 to the 3-Day. That's only 25 cents per mile... not counting all the training miles I've been doing.

No comments: