Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Books From The Library

Bigfoot! The True Story of Apes in America by Loren Coleman. I've always been mildly interested in Bigfoot, and I saw a good review of this book in Fortean Times (which I borrow from my hairdresser, don't laugh). I don't know if I'll enjoy it, but it's worth a look to me.

The Tale of One Bad Rat by Bryan Talbot. I know absolutely nothing about this book, but it was recommended on The Eleven List, so I've checked it out.

Unshelved Vol 1 by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum. I enjoy the webcomic a lot, so it was a no-brainer to check out the collection.

The Smithsonian Collection of Newspaper Comics. Also from The Eleven List, but I've got the Comic Book Comics collection and love it, so this wasn't a big jump for me. This thing is HUGE. I'm definitely looking forward to going through it.

Reviews of these book will show up sometime in the future on Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog.