Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Training Update

Took in a swim tonight. Oh, the water was wonderful! I think swimming is my favorite type of exercise. I'm always the last person out of the pool when they tell us time's up.

I reckon I got at least 20 minutes of solid exercise in, and the other forty minutes I was moderately active. Again, I'm just all over the pool since I started taking that stuff. I also started diving to the bottom again, which I haven't done since my first couple of swims. It was making me too dizzy. I managed one good dive tonight, and it was fine. Maybe I'll do two next week.

Tomorrow's walking goal is four miles. I'd like to make it, but I'm not certain I'll be able. I'm still feeling a good deal of stress in my right leg. Then again, I've been having a wonderful time, so maybe I can do it. We'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.

No comments: