Monday, March 21, 2005

Training Update

So I went to the Physical Therapist again today after a worrisome weekend in which I didn't get a lot of walking done. We worked on the muscles that are in pain, and I got another lovely contrast bath. Then I came home and did some time on the treadmill.

The first 20 minute session was fine. No major pain, but I was going very slowly and doing more warming up than serious walking. I stopped after 20 minutes and took a rest, then did another 20 minutes, this time working up to a normal pace.

The pain returned.

I walked through it to see if it was my imagination, or if it would get worse. It got worse. I stopped at 20 minutes and now I'm sitting here with ice on my leg. I hope we can figure this pain out soon. I need to do some serious walking, and it currently hurts way too much.

No comments: