Thursday, March 31, 2005

Treadmill Nightmare

The training part is fine. I'm feeling a little more stress in my right leg than I should be feeling, but I've got almost three miles in today, and my goal is five.

The problem is the treadmill.

Exercise machines do not like me. I've managed to break two different exercise bikes in my life, and it appears I'm doing the same to the treadmill. It's not intentional. I'm just walking on it. But the belt was doing some funny stuff, and now it's decided to squeak loudly then stop dead in the middle of a long stretch of exercise.

Luckily, after digging into its innards (carefully) for a bit, I somehow fixed whatever was wrong. I hope. So it's back to the grind to see if I can finish today's miles.

Wish me luck. And if you know of any contests giving away new treadmills, let me know. I wanna enter. The things are expensive.

No comments: